- Fitness Center
- Sports Complex
- Child Development Center
- School Age Services
- Outreach Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Food Courts/Cafeterias
- Auto Craft Shop
- Outdoor Recreation Center
- Storage Facilities
- Picnic Pavilions
- Catering Services
- AAFES ( Post Exchange)
- Generates awareness through potential brand or product exclusivity at the sponsored event or program.
- Identify your product/service with the military market activities and lifestyles.
- Advertisement of your product/service in installation publications, on-post marquee messages, post-wide e-mails, posters, flyers and much more.
- Generates positive publicity about your organization.
- Merchandising and promotions of products/services at event.
- Exposures to top leadership and decision makers through post receptions, activities and special events.
- Visibility at event using sponsor logo on signs, banners, tickets, programs, flyers, inflatables, sportswear and more.
- Opportunities at event to sample products/services to demonstrate brand attributes.
- Opportunity at event to survey target market about issues relating to your product/service.
- Scripted event announcements and opportunity to participate in the event program.
Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising Office
Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
Location: Rock Island Arsenal, Rock Island
Demographics: The Rock Island Arsenal is the only full service Army Installation in Illinois, Iowa and Minnesota. An installation that is the home to over 70 Department of Defense (DoD) and private organizations who provide critical products and services to all of our Armed Services and DoD. The Island is almost a mile wide, three miles long and consists of 946.3 acres that are in the State of Illinois. It is located in the Quad Cities about 162 miles west of Chicago and 180 miles East of Des Moines, Iowa. Rock Island Arsenal is one of the largest employers in the Quad Cities area, with an estimated strength of nearly 6,500 jobs. The business conducted on the island also supports more than 14,000 additional jobs in the surrounding communities. The total annual economic impact is over 1 billion to the local economy. The Department of Veterans Affairs operates the Rock Island National Cemetery on the island and Rock Island District Corps of Engineers owns a portion of the Mississippi River Lock and Dam 15. Between Active Duty, Reserve Components, Retired Military, Civilian Employees, and Dependents (Active & Retired), we serve a total population of over 54,000 within a 150 mile radius.
There are many services for military personnel, civilian and contractor employees, and retirees on the installation:
What is Commercial Sponsorship?
A commercial business is given the opportunity to become a part of a Rock Island Arsenal MWR event by paying a monetary and/or in-kind fee in return for access to the exploitable commercial potential associated with the event.
Each commercially sponsored event requires its own written agreement that is for a limited period of time. Commercial sponsorship may be used only for MWR events and programs. Unit events, family support groups, private organizations and non-MWR programs are not eligible for commercial sponsorship support.
What does Commercial Sponsorship do for you?
Special Programs/Events are developed throughout the year that need commercial sponsorship support. All event benefits and fees can be tailored to suit your marketing and awareness needs, as well as your budget.
Download our commercial sponsorship information package which contains more info on sponsorship and specific events.
Your Rock Island Arsenal Commercial Sponsorship Point of Contact:
Family and MWR Marketing
Office of Commercial Sponsorship and Advertising
Office telephone: (309) 782-4420
Thank you for choosing MWR as your advertising partner!