- Walk/Run track
- Functional Fitness Area
- Basketball & Pickleball court areas
- Plate Loaded Machine room
- Cardio room
- Racquetball courts.
- Daily-use lockers (bring your own lock).
- Locker rooms with showers, dry sauna and steam room
- All-the-Time Fitness: Unrestricted Access weekends, weekdays, and holidays.
- Fitness Class Information & Schedule
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
11:00 am - noon
11:00 am - noon
- Jogging Maps
Click on the below links for maps of various jogging routes on the Island.
Remember: Road guard vests must be worn when running or walking outside when headlights are required. They are available to be checked out at the front desk and must be returned the same day.
- Guest Policy
Guests are now permitted when accompanied by patrons during unmanned access. A guest pass must be purchased from the front desk. Prices are:
$3 for 24 hours or $15 for a calendar week.
- Usage Policies
Dependents 13-17 years old may use and equipment in the facility under direct supervision.
- Patronage Eligibility
You are eligible to patronize the RIA Community Fitness Center if you are:
- Active Duty and Dependents
- Reservist/National Guard and
- Delayed Entry/Future Soldier
- Retired Military and Dependents
- Veteran with 100% service connected disability, honorably discharged and Dependents
- DoD Civilian Employee and Dependents
- Retired DoD Civilian Employee and Dependents
- Non-DoD Federal Employee working at the Rock Island Arsenal
- DoD Contractor working at the Rock Island Arsenal (Dependents are defined as a lawful spouse, children under the age of 21, children between the ages of 21-23 actively enrolled in an institution of higher learning.
ID Card Requirements:
- Active Duty / Reserve - NG / DoD Civilians: CAC ID
- Retired Military: Military Retiree Card
- Retired Civilian: Government Issue ID (provide proof of retirement)
- Veteran (100% Disabled): VA Card w/ disability rating
- Active Duty / Retired Military Dependents: Dependent Card
- DoD Civilian / Retired Civilian Dependents: Government Issue ID with home address
- Non-DoD Federal Employee: Government Issue ID (provide proof of employment)
- Delayed Entry / Future Soldier: Government Issue ID (provide copy of contract)
- DOD Contractor: Government Issue ID (provide proof of employment)
The Fitness Center is now open to all eligible patrons. Please call for All-the-Time Fitness operations guidelines.
We are committed to your health, physical fitness and readiness. Plenty of equipment for self-guided workouts we've got something for everyone.
Free basic center services:
We offer equipment orientation classes by appointment. Ask at the front desk.
Interested in joining the Fitness Center? Stop by during "New Registrations and Sales” hours M-F: 1030 am- 1:30 pm to register.